Lightweight, reversible, Low kickback bars. DOUBLE GUARD® bars are specifically designed for the occasional or home users.
- Small radius nose helps reduce kickback.
- Slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, man&oeliguvrable and reversible for long life.
- Available in models with the INTENZ® tensioning mechanism built into the bar itself (p. 42).
- Suitable for smaller electric and lightweight petrol saws up to 35cc and available from 12” to 16” (30 to 40cm) for 3/8”-91 and 1/4” pitch chain.
Micro-Lite laminated hobby bar is the bar for occasional users who wants the advantages of a narrow-kerf cutting system. The MICRO-LITE™ is designed to be used as part of a system with the MICRO-LITE™ 3/8”-90SG chain or .325”-95VPX chain. This narrow kerf combination takes less power from the saw
- Thickness of side laminate is reduced to work with narrow-kerf chains.
- Low weight bar gives excellent man&oeliguvrability.
- MICRO-LITE™ 3/8”-90 are available with the INTENZ® tensioning mechanism built into the bar itself.
- Suitable for electric and petrol saws up to 35cc and available from 12” to 16” (30 to 40cm) for the MICRO-LITE™ 3/8”-90 and for petrol saws from 35 to 45cc from 13” to 18” (33
- 45cm) for MICRO-LITE™ .325”-95 and .050” (1.3mm) gauge.
Buy replacement chainsaw guide bars online from Premium Sawchain